- Fulltime -
Creating an unforgettable childhood for kids!
Kindaling is the largest booking platform and source of inspiration for family and kids activities in Germany. We provide all important activities for child development and help parents to organize free time with their kids. We want to keep growing, inspire, support and create the best possible product for parents - authentic, trustworthy and fun to use
Build the best App from scratch!
We are looking for our first product designer that takes full ownership of creating a best in class app for iOS and Android with the best possible user experience.
You will be heavily contributing to the strategy and vision, gathering and evaluating customer feedback and leveraging analytics. Working closely together with the frontend, backend and product management teams, your responsibilities will include identifying and specifying product backlog items and reviewing features.
You should enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and expect to be right in the cockpit of a high-growth startup, embracing the exciting opportunity to impact our product strategy and help in shaping our product roadmap
- Passion for UI/UX and apps!
- Professional experience in product design and/or product management
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile development
- You are confident and efficient in your ability to create and manage user stories and integrate customer feedback.
- Extensive experience in end to end design and development of exceptional products
- In-depth understanding of design tools and how to bring design ideas to life with low and high fidelity prototypes
- Proven track record showcasing complex web and mobile applications across the entire product development cycle
- Proficiency in analytics tools is a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Make a difference by improving the lives of millions of parents and children
- Fantastic location right next to Tempelhofer Feld
- Latest equipment. We provide state-of-the-art technology for you to perform at your very best.
- Regular team events and afterwork beers
- Flexibility. We are open for remote work
- Experienced Founders and the best team :)
- Open and agile work environment, with flat hierarchies and room for ideas
- Best coffee in the area, as well as fruits and snacks
- Attractive compensation and stock options
Please send your application including our salary expectations and potential start date to
email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with
Jennifer +49 (0) 30 364 10 364.